USA: Talon To Produce Patented New Zipper Design
Zipper maker Talon International on Friday announced it had obtained the exclusive rights to a revolutionary new zipper design called the ZipKlip. The California-based wholly-owned subsidiary of Tag-It Pacific Inc said the ZipKlip, which was invented in Switzerland, is a smart new way to attach and fasten the left and right side of a separating zipper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores