USA: Tandy Brands Posts Flat Q1 Profit, Names New CFO
Fashion goods firm Tandy Brands Accessories Inc on Thursday posted a flat first quarter net profit of $2.4 million and announced the appointment of corporate controller Mark Flaherty as its new chief financial officer. The Texas-based company said that figure was before a change to comply with a new accounting rule which reduced net profit to $1.8m. It addeds ales climbed just over 10 per cent to $60m from $54.1m in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022