USA: Tapistron International Announces Placement of Advanced Model CYP System
Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr., President and C.E.O., stated, "This purchase brings to seven the number of machines encompassing our patented, simultaneous cut and loop system that have been installed with leading manufacturers during the last ten months."
He concluded, "Occurring during the quarter ending April 30, 2000, this transaction will assist in the Company realizing a profit of approximately $200,000 for the period and a total profit for the first nine months of the fiscal year of over $600,000."
Tapistron International, Inc. manufactures the unique and proprietary CYP (Computerized Yarn Placement) Machine for producing specialized pattern tufted carpets and rugs in highly versatile designs, colors, and textures. Corporate and manufacturing offices are located in Ringgold, Georgia.
Statements included in this news release which are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack