USA: Tapistron International Announces Placement of Advanced Model CYP System
Tapistron International today announced the sale of the Company's new, Advanced Model CYP System to a current customer in the Dalton, Georgia area. Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr., President and C.E.O., stated, "This purchase brings to seven the number of machines encompassing our patented, simultaneous cut and loop system that have been installed with leading manufacturers during the last ten months." He concluded, "Occurring during the quarter ending April 30, 2000, this transaction will assist in the Company realizing a profit of approximately $200,000 for the period and a total profit for the first nine months of the fiscal year of over $600,000." Tapistron International, Inc. manufactures the unique and proprietary CYP (Computerized Yarn Placement) Machine for producing specialized pattern tufted carpets and rugs in highly versatile designs, colors, and textures. Corporate and manufacturing offices are located in Ringgold, Georgia. Statements included in this news release which are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022