USA: Tapistron International, Inc. Announces a Stock Repurchase Program
Tapistron International, Inc. (OTCBB - TAPI/TAPIW) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to 5,000,000 shares of its outstanding common stock in the open market at such times and at such prices as management may from time to time determine is appropriate. The Company's current weighted average common and dilutive potential common shares outstanding is approximately 35,000,000. Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr., President and C.E.O., stated, "Based on our current stock price, we believe this stock repurchase represents an excellent investment and provides our stockholders with a significant value for the long term. We believe the stock buy-back program is another opportunity to provide our shareholders increasing value for their investments. We are able to fund the purchase of these shares with the current availability under our existing revolving credit agreement." Statements included in this news release which are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements are based on assumptions regarding the Company's future financial performance, the financial resources available to the Company and the success of the Company's stock buy-back program. Tapistron International, Inc. manufactures the unique and proprietary CYP (Computerized Yarn Placement) Machine for producing specialized pattern tufted carpets and rugs in highly versatile designs, colors, and textures. Corporate and manufacturing offices are located in Ringgold, Georgia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar