USA: Tapistron International, Inc. Announces a Stock Repurchase Program
Tapistron International, Inc. (OTCBB - TAPI/TAPIW) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to 5,000,000 shares of its outstanding common stock in the open market at such times and at such prices as management may from time to time determine is appropriate. The Company's current weighted average common and dilutive potential common shares outstanding is approximately 35,000,000. Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr., President and C.E.O., stated, "Based on our current stock price, we believe this stock repurchase represents an excellent investment and provides our stockholders with a significant value for the long term. We believe the stock buy-back program is another opportunity to provide our shareholders increasing value for their investments. We are able to fund the purchase of these shares with the current availability under our existing revolving credit agreement." Statements included in this news release which are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements are based on assumptions regarding the Company's future financial performance, the financial resources available to the Company and the success of the Company's stock buy-back program. Tapistron International, Inc. manufactures the unique and proprietary CYP (Computerized Yarn Placement) Machine for producing specialized pattern tufted carpets and rugs in highly versatile designs, colors, and textures. Corporate and manufacturing offices are located in Ringgold, Georgia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020