USA: Tapistron Receives Export Financing
Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr, today announced financing for the future manufacturing of its patented Computerized Yarn Placement (CYP) Machine for the export market. With the advice, guidance and cooperation of the Catoosa County Development Authority and the Business Outreach Services, Small Business Development Center of the University of Georgia, Northwest Georgia Bank has provided a loan to Tapistron to manufacture one of its CYP machines for export. This will allow Tapistron the flexibility to manufacture anywhere from one to three additional CYP machines for exportation. This financing is 90 per cent guaranteed by the US Export Assistance Center, International Trade Division of the Small Business Administration. "Northwest Georgia Bank is very pleased to provide financing to Tapistron," according to executive vice president Wendell Roden. "Tapistron's management and employees are to be commended for their enterprise and successful expansion of the international market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack