USA: Tapistron Receives Export Financing
Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr, today announced financing for the future manufacturing of its patented Computerized Yarn Placement (CYP) Machine for the export market. With the advice, guidance and cooperation of the Catoosa County Development Authority and the Business Outreach Services, Small Business Development Center of the University of Georgia, Northwest Georgia Bank has provided a loan to Tapistron to manufacture one of its CYP machines for export. This will allow Tapistron the flexibility to manufacture anywhere from one to three additional CYP machines for exportation. This financing is 90 per cent guaranteed by the US Export Assistance Center, International Trade Division of the Small Business Administration. "Northwest Georgia Bank is very pleased to provide financing to Tapistron," according to executive vice president Wendell Roden. "Tapistron's management and employees are to be commended for their enterprise and successful expansion of the international market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022