USA: Tapistron Receives Export Financing
Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr, today announced financing for the future manufacturing of its patented Computerized Yarn Placement (CYP) Machine for the export market. With the advice, guidance and cooperation of the Catoosa County Development Authority and the Business Outreach Services, Small Business Development Center of the University of Georgia, Northwest Georgia Bank has provided a loan to Tapistron to manufacture one of its CYP machines for export. This will allow Tapistron the flexibility to manufacture anywhere from one to three additional CYP machines for exportation. This financing is 90 per cent guaranteed by the US Export Assistance Center, International Trade Division of the Small Business Administration. "Northwest Georgia Bank is very pleased to provide financing to Tapistron," according to executive vice president Wendell Roden. "Tapistron's management and employees are to be commended for their enterprise and successful expansion of the international market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022