USA: Tapistron Receives Export Financing
Rodney C. Hardeman, Jr, today announced financing for the future manufacturing of its patented Computerized Yarn Placement (CYP) Machine for the export market. With the advice, guidance and cooperation of the Catoosa County Development Authority and the Business Outreach Services, Small Business Development Center of the University of Georgia, Northwest Georgia Bank has provided a loan to Tapistron to manufacture one of its CYP machines for export. This will allow Tapistron the flexibility to manufacture anywhere from one to three additional CYP machines for exportation. This financing is 90 per cent guaranteed by the US Export Assistance Center, International Trade Division of the Small Business Administration. "Northwest Georgia Bank is very pleased to provide financing to Tapistron," according to executive vice president Wendell Roden. "Tapistron's management and employees are to be commended for their enterprise and successful expansion of the international market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020