US: Tapout to sponsor reality fight series
Edgy clothing line Tapout has been named as exclusive apparel sponsor for US reality fight series The Ultimate Fighter, shown on MTV offshoot Spike TV.
The deal, which covers the programme's seventh series, starting on 2 April, features Tapout clothing, and includes signage in the ring and on the walls of the centre where much of the filming is staged. Tapout ads will also run throughout the series.
The Ultimate Fighter features 16 men who undergo a gruelling training programme involving jiu-jitsu, judo, muay thai, karate, boxing and wrestling. All 16 live in the same house and are regularly pitted against each other.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar