USA: Target Aims For Teens With Bullseye Online
Bullseye Offers Cool News, Tips and Advice for Teen Guests Raising the bar on youthful style and innovation, Target Corporation today launched Bullseye, a new online destination devoted exclusively to teens. Located at , Bullseye is the place to be for "what's hot" in the worlds of fashion, beauty, music and events. In addition, the teen site gets personal with regular horoscope, advice and quiz features. Bullseye debuts today as a fresh new addition to Target's extensive online offerings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth