US: Target cuts outlooks on lower Q1 profit
General merchandise retailer Target Corporation has lowered its full-year earnings outlook after higher interest charges as well as soft apparel sales weighed on first-quarter profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Chico's chief executive Dyer to retire