USA: Target Deal Helps Mossimo Reap $16.7m Royalties
Apparel and footwear designer Mossimo Inc today said royalty income from licensing in the fourth quarter to 31 December 2001 was $2.6 million compared to $1.2 million in the same period last year. In March 2000, the company entered into a multi-product licensing agreement with Target Corporation as a result of which it operates as a licensor and contributor of designs and no longer manufactures, sources or directly markets its products. Due to these changes Mossimo reported no net sales of such products in the fourth quarters of 2001 and 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"