US: Target hires e-commerce head
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile.
Joining the company on 11 February, Goldberger will lead all functions associated with Target's e-commerce business, including user experience, merchandising and analytics.
He has previously held various roles at flash sales website Gilt, as well as online retailers Hayneedle and Amazon.com.
"Jason's leadership, experience and skills in merchandising, marketing and online channels will help us on our journey towards providing guests a seamless and integrated Target experience," said president of multichannel Casey Carl.
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape