US: Target hires e-commerce head
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile.
Joining the company on 11 February, Goldberger will lead all functions associated with Target's e-commerce business, including user experience, merchandising and analytics.
He has previously held various roles at flash sales website Gilt, as well as online retailers Hayneedle and Amazon.com.
"Jason's leadership, experience and skills in merchandising, marketing and online channels will help us on our journey towards providing guests a seamless and integrated Target experience," said president of multichannel Casey Carl.
Amazon.com Inc continued to be the leading internet retailer in 2012, by providing consumers with a wealth of items in a wide range of product categories through its feature-rich content, consumer-fri...
Amazon continued to increase its revenue in 2012. Amazon remains the leading internet retailer in the UK mainly due to the company’s vast product range and flexible delivery options. Due to third part...
- Vietnam soars as US apparel imports decline in May
- Gap's Myanmar move highlights country's potential
- M&S Q1 trading update: What the analysts say
- Has the Chinese dream become a nightmare scenario?
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Inditex renews agreement to track the supply chain
- Li & Fung completes Global Brands spin-off
- Costs push Levi Strauss Q2 earnings down
- M&S needs to "break the mould" after GM sales fall
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel and Footwear Retailing in the Digital Era (Part 1): Exploring Innovation
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China