US: Target hires e-commerce head
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile.
Joining the company on 11 February, Goldberger will lead all functions associated with Target's e-commerce business, including user experience, merchandising and analytics.
He has previously held various roles at flash sales website Gilt, as well as online retailers Hayneedle and Amazon.com.
"Jason's leadership, experience and skills in merchandising, marketing and online channels will help us on our journey towards providing guests a seamless and integrated Target experience," said president of multichannel Casey Carl.
Amazon.com Inc continued to be the leading internet retailer in 2012, by providing consumers with a wealth of items in a wide range of product categories through its feature-rich content, consumer-fri...
Amazon continued to increase its revenue in 2012. Amazon remains the leading internet retailer in the UK mainly due to the company’s vast product range and flexible delivery options. Due to third part...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey