US: Target hires e-commerce head
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile.
Joining the company on 11 February, Goldberger will lead all functions associated with Target's e-commerce business, including user experience, merchandising and analytics.
He has previously held various roles at flash sales website Gilt, as well as online retailers Hayneedle and Amazon.com.
"Jason's leadership, experience and skills in merchandising, marketing and online channels will help us on our journey towards providing guests a seamless and integrated Target experience," said president of multichannel Casey Carl.
Amazon.com Inc continued to be the leading internet retailer in 2012, by providing consumers with a wealth of items in a wide range of product categories through its feature-rich content, consumer-fri...
Amazon continued to increase its revenue in 2012. Amazon remains the leading internet retailer in the UK mainly due to the company’s vast product range and flexible delivery options. Due to third part...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019