US: Target hires e-commerce head
Discount retailer Target Corp has appointed Jason Goldberger to the newly-created position of senior vice president of Target.com and mobile.
Joining the company on 11 February, Goldberger will lead all functions associated with Target's e-commerce business, including user experience, merchandising and analytics.
He has previously held various roles at flash sales website Gilt, as well as online retailers Hayneedle and Amazon.com.
"Jason's leadership, experience and skills in merchandising, marketing and online channels will help us on our journey towards providing guests a seamless and integrated Target experience," said president of multichannel Casey Carl.
Amazon continued to increase its revenue in 2012. Amazon remains the leading internet retailer in the UK mainly due to the company’s vast product range and flexible delivery options. Due to third part...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost