US: Target unveils Shaun White Shoes range
Retailer Target is poised to launch an exclusive collection of skate-inspired footwear under the Shaun White Shoes banner.
The US company said the range, which has its nationwide US launch this autumn, will include skate-inspired shoes for boys and young men.
The shoes will be designed by Shaun and his brother Jesse, featuring styles influenced by the professional skateboarder’s lifestyle.
“Over the past eight years, we have had the chance to work with Shaun on a variety of different projects, including his apparel line, video game and philanthropic partnership with Target House,” said Troy Michels, of Target Lifestyle Marketing.
“We are proud to continue this partnership with the addition of Shaun White Shoes.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective