US: Target unveils six online-only brands
Labworks is one of Target's new online apparel brands
Discounter Target Corp has introduced six new online apparel and homeware brands.
The two apparel brands include Labworks and Zutano Blue, which are aimed at women and children respectively. MudHut, Boho Boutique, Room 365 and TOO by Blue Dot are homeware labels.
"We're excited about these new brands and how they're helping us further differentiate Target.com from other online retailers," said Theresa Schmidt, a divisional merchandise manager at Target.
"We know our guests are increasingly connected and are shopping online more, so we wanted to offer guests something new, unique and unexpected."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy