US: Target unveils six online-only brands
Labworks is one of Target's new online apparel brands
Discounter Target Corp has introduced six new online apparel and homeware brands.
The two apparel brands include Labworks and Zutano Blue, which are aimed at women and children respectively. MudHut, Boho Boutique, Room 365 and TOO by Blue Dot are homeware labels.
"We're excited about these new brands and how they're helping us further differentiate Target.com from other online retailers," said Theresa Schmidt, a divisional merchandise manager at Target.
"We know our guests are increasingly connected and are shopping online more, so we wanted to offer guests something new, unique and unexpected."
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP