US: Target unveils six online-only brands
Labworks is one of Target's new online apparel brands
Discounter Target Corp has introduced six new online apparel and homeware brands.
The two apparel brands include Labworks and Zutano Blue, which are aimed at women and children respectively. MudHut, Boho Boutique, Room 365 and TOO by Blue Dot are homeware labels.
"We're excited about these new brands and how they're helping us further differentiate Target.com from other online retailers," said Theresa Schmidt, a divisional merchandise manager at Target.
"We know our guests are increasingly connected and are shopping online more, so we wanted to offer guests something new, unique and unexpected."
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase