US: Target unveils six online-only brands
Labworks is one of Target's new online apparel brands
Discounter Target Corp has introduced six new online apparel and homeware brands.
The two apparel brands include Labworks and Zutano Blue, which are aimed at women and children respectively. MudHut, Boho Boutique, Room 365 and TOO by Blue Dot are homeware labels.
"We're excited about these new brands and how they're helping us further differentiate Target.com from other online retailers," said Theresa Schmidt, a divisional merchandise manager at Target.
"We know our guests are increasingly connected and are shopping online more, so we wanted to offer guests something new, unique and unexpected."
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects