US: Target unveils six online-only brands
Labworks is one of Target's new online apparel brands
Discounter Target Corp has introduced six new online apparel and homeware brands.
The two apparel brands include Labworks and Zutano Blue, which are aimed at women and children respectively. MudHut, Boho Boutique, Room 365 and TOO by Blue Dot are homeware labels.
"We're excited about these new brands and how they're helping us further differentiate Target.com from other online retailers," said Theresa Schmidt, a divisional merchandise manager at Target.
"We know our guests are increasingly connected and are shopping online more, so we wanted to offer guests something new, unique and unexpected."
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019