USA: Target's July Same-Store Sales Seen Up 3-4%
Discount retail giant Target Corp enjoyed strong sales of women's clothing and shoes this month but those gains were partly offset by sluggish sales of men's clothing and intimate hosiery, it has revealed. The company had forecast July same-store sales growth of between three and four per cent at its namesake discount locations, and was tracking in line with that range as of the week ended July 26.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores