USA: Tarrant Apparel Group Optimistic On Results
Tarrant Apparel Group, a provider of private label casual apparel, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Net sales for the first quarter of 2001 increased four per cent to approximately $84.3m, compared to $81.4m in the fourth quarter of 2000. On a year-on-year basis, first quarter net sales decreased $18.1m from $102.4m. Total SG&A expenses for the first quarter of 2001 were $13.5m, or 16 per cent of net sales, compared to $17.9m, or 22 per cent of net sales, in the fourth quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack