USA: Tarrant Apparel Group Optimistic On Results
Tarrant Apparel Group, a provider of private label casual apparel, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Net sales for the first quarter of 2001 increased four per cent to approximately $84.3m, compared to $81.4m in the fourth quarter of 2000. On a year-on-year basis, first quarter net sales decreased $18.1m from $102.4m. Total SG&A expenses for the first quarter of 2001 were $13.5m, or 16 per cent of net sales, compared to $17.9m, or 22 per cent of net sales, in the fourth quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective