USA: Tarrant Apparel Group to Release First Quarter Results
Tarrant Apparel Group, (Nasdaq:TAGS), intends to release results for the first quarter on Friday, May 12, 2000. In conjunction with this release, Tarrant will host a conference call which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. Gerard Guez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Briskie, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. Friday, May 12, 200010:00 AM Eastern Time
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth