USA: Tarrant Apparel Names New CFO
Casual apparel maker Tarrant Apparel Group has promoted Patrick Chow to the position of chief financial officer. Mr Chow, who previously served as treasurer of the company, replaces Scott Briskie, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities. The company said Mr Briskie would remain with Tarrant on a consulting basis to assist with the transition and year-end reporting requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth