USA: Tarrant Apparel Narrows Losses - Sees Growth
Casual clothing manufacturer Tarrant Apparel Group on Wednesday posted a slide in fourth quarter net sales to $71.6 million from $81.4m in the year-ago period.
The Los Angeles-based business said its net loss for the period was $800,000, or five cents a share, compared with a loss of $7.8m, or 49 cents a share, in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores