USA: Tarrant Apparel Posts $4m Q3 Loss
Casual clothing maker Tarrant Apparel Group has swung to a third-quarter net loss of $4.0m, or $0.14 per diluted share, from net income of $139,000, or $0.01 per diluted share in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022