USA: Tarrant Apparel Secures $25m Credit Line
Tarrant Apparel CEO, Eddy Yuen, commented: "We are pleased to take this important step with UPS Capital and look forward to a long term relationship.
"Both sides have started to explore the possible expansion of this relationship, including supply-chain finance in Mexico and application of the logistical and distribution expertise of the UPS group to support our long term growth."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016