USA: Tarrant Buys Certus Compliance Software
The software, produced by Nth Orbit Inc, will allow Tarrant to document risks, control activities, identify gaps and automate sub-certifications, all within a specifically-tailored framework.
It can also delegate control ownership and responsibilities while providing detailed management reports and visibility by business unit.
"We selected Certus over other compliance software because it allows us to more efficiently complete the assessment and documentation effort," Tarrant president Barry Aved said.
"Moreover, it provides us with a framework for sustaining compliance by enabling us to easily respond to business changes and by simplifying employee participation and compliance dramatically."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack