USA: Tarrant Reports $1.1m Q3 Profit, Violates Bank Deals
Clothing maker Tarrant Apparel Group on Monday reported a net third quarter profit of $1.1 million compared to a net loss of $4.2 million a year earlier. But chief executive officer Eddy Yuen said the financial results of operations for the third quarter of 2002 have caused the company to violate certain covenants in its GMAC bank agreement and Bank of America leasing agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands