USA: Tarrant To Keep Private Brands subsidiary
Casual apparel company Tarrant Apparel Group says it has signed a mutual agreement with Qorus.com Inc to terminate a Letter of Intent according to which Qorus was to acquire Tarrant Apparel's Private Brands subsidiary.
Gerard Guez, chairman of Tarrant Apparel, said: "After further review, we determined that continuing to operate Private Brands as part of Tarrant Apparel Group provides the best platform to grow this business.
"We will continue to build our Private Brands business by increasing the distribution of existing brands as well as adding exciting new lines to our portfolio."
Tarrant Apparel's Private Brands Inc designs, markets, and manufactures privately owned brands and has exclusive license agreements with several celebrity brands.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts