VIETNAM: TBS Group building $57m footwear plant
Vietnam's leading shoe maker Thai Binh Shoes (TBS Group) has started construction of a VND1.2 trillion (US$57m) footwear plant in the north of the country.
The TBS Kien Giang manufacturing facility in Kien Giang province is being built in two stages. The first is expected to complete in 2015 and will have an annual capacity of 5m pairs, mostly for export. The second phase will be completed one year later and will add a capacity of 10m pairs per year.
Synopsis Canadean's "Reebok International Ltd.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
The main aims set out in adidas's 'Route 2015' plan are for financial growth and improved profitability. A look at the company's recent performance shows that some progress has been made, particularly...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
Canadean's "Shoe Carnival, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and s...
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Brown Shoe Co, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- New black dye meets sustainability standards