VIETNAM: TBS Group building $57m footwear plant
Vietnam's leading shoe maker Thai Binh Shoes (TBS Group) has started construction of a VND1.2 trillion (US$57m) footwear plant in the north of the country.
The TBS Kien Giang manufacturing facility in Kien Giang province is being built in two stages. The first is expected to complete in 2015 and will have an annual capacity of 5m pairs, mostly for export. The second phase will be completed one year later and will add a capacity of 10m pairs per year.
Canadean's "Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and...
Two of the world's largest fashion companies, H&M and Inditex, have set out new sourcing commitments to ensure the rayon and viscose fabrics used in their clothes is not derived from ancient and endan...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Underwear brand Björn Borg has tapped Henrik Bunge, the head of Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance, as its new CEO, joining the company at the beginning of August....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic Footwear (Aerobic, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cross-...
Nike Inc and performance apparel firm Under Armour are continuing to gain massive traction in the rapidly growing, high margin activewear segment - but at the expense of Adidas and smaller brands, acc...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects