USA: TC2 And Truefinds.com Launch Digital Body Scanning System
(TC)2 (Textile/Clothing Technology Corporation), a not-for-profit organization supporting the apparel industry, today announced the formation of ImageTwin, Inc, a joint venture with Truefinds.com Inc, a preferred stock subsidiary of Konover Property Trust, to launch the first web-enabled three-dimensional body scanning and measurement system. The technology is designed to provide the apparel, manufacturing and retail industries with a definitive solution to accurate apparel sizing for online, catalog and bricks and mortar shopping. This same technology will be extended into the diet and fitness industries that rely on precise body measurement. "The ImageTwin joint venture is part of (TC)2's overall strategy in developing a more efficient apparel supply chain by increasing forecasting accuracy and reducing merchandise returns," said Peter N. Butenhoff, president of (TC)2. "Our relationship with truefinds.com and Konover Property Trust will be a tremendous benefit to the membership of (TC)2 and the apparel industry at large."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack