USA: TC2 And Truefinds.com Launch Digital Body Scanning System
(TC)2 (Textile/Clothing Technology Corporation), a not-for-profit organization supporting the apparel industry, today announced the formation of ImageTwin, Inc, a joint venture with Truefinds.com Inc, a preferred stock subsidiary of Konover Property Trust, to launch the first web-enabled three-dimensional body scanning and measurement system. The technology is designed to provide the apparel, manufacturing and retail industries with a definitive solution to accurate apparel sizing for online, catalog and bricks and mortar shopping. This same technology will be extended into the diet and fitness industries that rely on precise body measurement. "The ImageTwin joint venture is part of (TC)2's overall strategy in developing a more efficient apparel supply chain by increasing forecasting accuracy and reducing merchandise returns," said Peter N. Butenhoff, president of (TC)2. "Our relationship with truefinds.com and Konover Property Trust will be a tremendous benefit to the membership of (TC)2 and the apparel industry at large."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022