USA: TC2 And Truefinds.com Launch Digital Body Scanning System
(TC)2 (Textile/Clothing Technology Corporation), a not-for-profit organization supporting the apparel industry, today announced the formation of ImageTwin, Inc, a joint venture with Truefinds.com Inc, a preferred stock subsidiary of Konover Property Trust, to launch the first web-enabled three-dimensional body scanning and measurement system. The technology is designed to provide the apparel, manufacturing and retail industries with a definitive solution to accurate apparel sizing for online, catalog and bricks and mortar shopping. This same technology will be extended into the diet and fitness industries that rely on precise body measurement. "The ImageTwin joint venture is part of (TC)2's overall strategy in developing a more efficient apparel supply chain by increasing forecasting accuracy and reducing merchandise returns," said Peter N. Butenhoff, president of (TC)2. "Our relationship with truefinds.com and Konover Property Trust will be a tremendous benefit to the membership of (TC)2 and the apparel industry at large."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020