VIETNAM: TCM posts US$3.89m interim profit
Thanh Cong Textile and Apparel Joint Stock Company (TCM) has posted a pre-tax profit of VND62.32bn (US$3.89m) for the first half of the year, a rise of around 476% over the same period last year.
Turnover in the period, meanwhile, was up 109% to US$35.35m, largely due to expanding textile, finance and real estate operations.
The Ho Chi Minh city-based company has set full-year targets of US$85m in turnover and US$3.5m in net profit, and for a net profit of US$4.2m in 2008.
The company today (15 October) listed 18,982,497 shares at Ho Chi Minh city Stock Exchange.
By Ngo Tuan.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores