US: Tech pack extends Zdesign to over 35 languages
Zweave Inc has extended the language capabilities of its Zdesign on demand PLM software suite so that it now supports more than 35 languages.
Adding to the existing English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese, the 'Internationalization Package' supports right to left languages like Arabic and Hebrew but also additional languages like Japanese, Dutch and Russian.
"Product development and sourcing organisations are global in nature and require collaboration between partners," says Mark Mandrano, Zweave's VP of client services and sales.
"From the retail side to the factory floor, trading partners need to support their teams in more than one language."
CIO David Buck adds that the software enables users to work in multiple languages from within the same user interface.
"Imagine creating a Tech Pack in English and having the ability to translate the key information into Chinese with a single click".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The old adage "fail to plan, plan to fail" is more true today than ever before. And in tight times, accurate planning is the single biggest factor that will influence an apparel company's success or f...
E-Spec has spun off its software development group, PLM Technology, as an independent company....
The all-new BlueCherry Infinity business system launched today (16 September) promises to "raise the bar for enterprise software" according to its developer Computer Generated Solutions Inc (CGS)....
ERP solution provider Simparel has expanded its repertoire of products to include a PLM solution governing design, concept, planning and pre-production....
A two-day 'virtual' event is being staged next month to help apparel, footwear, retail and manufacturing executives learn about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) without having to leave their desks....
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions provider Dassault Systèmes (DS) has announced that the Boston Apparel Group has selected its Enovia V6 solution for business processes and delivery of new ...
Western boot maker Lucchese Boot Company is to replace its legacy business software with a fully integrated system to streamline its business process and increase operational efficiencies....
The Association of Retail Technology Standards (ARTS), the technology standards division of the National Retail Federation (NRF) has joined an initiative hoping to develop a set of product lifecycle m...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar