KOREA/ITALY: Technical And Trade Discussions Under Way
A delegation of fourteen members from the Korean Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI) recently visited Italy to meet with the Italian Textile Federation. The Italian Federation is reported by L'Industrie Textile Magazine to be eager to work more closely with Korea and to maintain strong links with this Asian textile producer. Both associations have reached an agreement to increase the technological exchanges between their two countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores