KOREA/ITALY: Technical And Trade Discussions Under Way
A delegation of fourteen members from the Korean Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI) recently visited Italy to meet with the Italian Textile Federation.
The Italian Federation is reported by L'Industrie Textile Magazine to be eager to work more closely with Korea and to maintain strong links with this Asian textile producer. Both associations have reached an agreement to increase the technological exchanges between their two countries.
The Korean delegation has also made contact with the Chamber of Commerce for the Piedmont province in Italy to jointly develop textile related projects.
By Marc de Laroche
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020