GERMANY: Tecmath Unveils New 3D Body Scanning Technology
Tecmath AG is to present its new generation of 3D body scanning technology at the International Fair for Clothing Machinery in Cologne. The Body Scanner was specially developed to meet the needs of the textile industry and it will be at the heart of a new textile chain based on made-to-measure production, which will connect customer, retailer and producer. Using a fast, comfortable process involving no physical contact, the new 3D Body Scanner takes the customer's measurements, produces a digital twin, stores this data and passes it on to the textile value creation chain. The system is already available and can be easily and quickly installed in, for example, changing cubicles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack