CHINA: Tecnica To Set Up JV With Fengtai
Italian sports products maker Tecnica Group is to set up a joint venture with China-based sports goods producer and distributor Fengtai Group, media reports said.
The venture, which will be based in China, will allow Tecnica pursue the start of its Chinese growth strategy.
Tecnica, which makes products including sports shoes and accessories, believes China holds good potential for its brands, which include Dolomite, Nitro, Nordica, Tecnica and Rollerbalde.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar