CHINA: Tecnica To Set Up JV With Fengtai
Italian sports products maker Tecnica Group is to set up a joint venture with China-based sports goods producer and distributor Fengtai Group, media reports said.
The venture, which will be based in China, will allow Tecnica pursue the start of its Chinese growth strategy.
Tecnica, which makes products including sports shoes and accessories, believes China holds good potential for its brands, which include Dolomite, Nitro, Nordica, Tecnica and Rollerbalde.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective