UK: Ted Baker Says Trading In Line With Expectations
Speaking at the company's annual general meeting, chairman Robert Breare said: "We continue to make good progress in implementing our strategy of developing Ted Baker as a global designer brand through the further extension of our collections, selected store openings and the careful licensing of our brand to develop overseas markets".
He added that full year results will depend on trading in the second half.
Companies: Ted Baker Plc
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
The Ted Baker fashion chain said international growth across retail, wholesale and licensing helped boost full-year profit and sales....
Intimate apparel company Sherwood Group has bought the brand and assets of lingerie business Charnos for a cash consideration of GBP585,000 (US$712,541). ...
Fashion chain Ted Baker said retail sales were up 10.7% between 1 November and 24 December, as all collections sold well in the UK and overseas....
UK fashion brand Ted Baker has signed its second Asian territorial licence plus Middle East licences with RSH Limited....
Fashion chain Ted Baker has revealed plans to grow into the Asian market and has reported a 12.4 per cent increase in first-half pre-tax profit....
Lingerie maker Sherwood Group Plc is to exit its unprofitable private label business, which contributed to a large fall in first half sales, and instead focus on growing its branded operations....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack