UK: Ted Baker Signs Managed IT Service Contract With Prologic
Designer brand Ted Baker has appointed Prologic to manage its IT systems for the next four years. The MIS (Managed IT Service) agreement comes as Ted Baker further expands its presence in the United States. In addition to a store in New York, and a wholesale licence with the Hartmarx Corporation, Ted Baker has recently opened stores in Miami and California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth