UK: Ted Baker to support growth plans with ERP tool
Ted Baker operates 362 stores and concessions worldwide
UK lifestyle brand Ted Baker is to deploy Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology to support its international expansion plans.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX will enable the company to "significantly" enhance the efficiency of its staff and processes, by automating and better streamlining operations from stock and warehouse management, to financial and resourcing systems, right through to production.
Over the next 10-15 years, Ted Baker, which operates 362 stores and concessions worldwide, also aims to improve reporting, facilitate better regulatory compliance, reduce duplication and ensure information is easily available.
The Dynamics AX implementation has already begun and the first pilot deployment is expected to go live early next year.
"The Dynamics AX deployment, with strong support services from Microsoft, will enable us to equip the business with the right tools and processes to streamline our operations and reduce people-intensive activities," said Ted Baker IT director Dustan Steer.
"Dynamics AX will give us the ability to better anticipate and embrace change and support future global growth."
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Canadean's "Ted Baker PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and service...
Ted Baker PLC (Ted Baker) is a clothing retail company. The company designs and undertakes the wholesale and retail sale of men’s wear, women’s wear, children’s wear and accessories. It offers wide ra...
Lifestyle brand business Ted Baker posted another full-year net profit increase thanks to double-digit revenue surges across the business....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020