UK: Ted Baker Women's Wear Sales Up 50 Per Cent
Leading fashion retailer Ted Baker Plc on Tuesday posted a 15 per cent jump in full-year profits to £9.4 million from £8.1m boosted by an impressive 50 per cent surge in womenswear sales. The clothing chain, famous for its men's shirts and suits, said total retail turnover in the year to January 26 jumped 39 per cent and women's collections now accounted for almost half of group sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores