ITALY: Teddy Looks To Expand In France And Germany
Italy's number one in ready fashion or "pronto moda", Teddy SpA, has announced it wants to expand its Terranova retail chain in France and Germany next year. The Rimini-based company, second only to Benetton in Italy's clothing retail sector, has operated pilot stores in Düsseldorf and Lünen for one year with its fashion ranges targeted at the same female customers of Spanish rival Zara.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores