ITALY: Teddy To Launch Terranova In Middle East
Italian clothing producer and retailer Teddy SpA is to open its first Terranova stores in the Middle East with up to 20 outlets set to open in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Kuwait over the next few years. Teddy, which also has the Urban Babe, Kitana and Calliope brands in its stable, currently operates around 250 stores in 23 countries but intends to double that number and boost its annual turnover to 300 million euros by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores