USA: Teflon Leather Protector Now Available For Apparel
DuPont Teflon leather protector is applied to hides during the tanning or finishing process and keeps stains from penetrating the leather, so liquids can be blotted up quickly and water, oil, dirt and stains can be easily wiped away.
And because the treatment is invisible, the hide maintains its odour, colour and hand, and it does not affect the suppleness, breathability or feel of the natural leather.
Teflon leather protector is already being used by tanneries in leather hubs around the world, including Italy, China, Brazil and North America for use in home furnishings.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Leapfrog (Leadership for European Apparel Production From Research along Original Guidelines) is an ambitious European research project aimed at collating and dissipating information across Europe's t...
Nylon maker Nilit is to purchase Invista's nylon apparel fibre facility in Oestringen, Germany and buy the entire nylon apparel fibre product produced by Invista at its plant in Gloucester, UK....
Spanish stretch-fabrics maker Dogi International Fabrics is set to increase its Asian fibre procurement rates as it steps up production in the region, communications director Ana Cano said....
Fibres business Invista has appointed three new members to its board of directors to replace members who are leaving to join Georgia-Pacific....
Fibers Mexico, an affiliate of fibre giant Invista, has bought Alfa's stake in its apparel business facility in Monterrey, Mexico. The financial terms of the sale were not disclosed....
Yarn maker Unifi Inc has reported an increased net loss for the fourth quarter of 2005, but said that it narrowed its loss for the 2005 financial year....
Fibre giant Invista BV and chemical maker EI du Pont de Nemours and Company have finalised the transfer of all DuPont's interest in joint venture company Grupo Centek to Fibers Mexico Holdings S de R ...
Fibre giant Invista has spun off its electro-textile arm after securing investor financing....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts