BRAZIL: Teflon Surfwear On The Crest Of A Wave
A top Brazilian knitting mill is about to enter a new era as it prepares to launch a range of products designed for the surfing market. Teflon, developed by DuPont, is already used by two of Brazil's biggest mills, Vicunha and Santista. Vicunha is now preparing to launch four products using Telflon designed for the surfwear market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores