ISRAEL: Tefron Announces Revenue Expectations
Tefron Ltd (NYSE:TFR), a producer of seamless intimate apparel, today announced that due to softness in demand from several of its US customers and the weakness of the Euro, the company expects revenues for the third and fourth quarters to range between $54m and $60m for each quarter. On a preliminary basis, the company expects earnings for the third quarter to be significantly affected by the revenue reduction and could result in earnings for the third quarter in the area of breakeven.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"