ISRAEL: Tefron Appoints Yosef Shiran CEO
Tefron, one of the world's leading producers of seamless intimate apparel, today announced the appointment of Yosef Shiran as chief executive officer. He will join the company on January 1, 2001. At the same time the company announced that Sigi Rabinowicz was appointed chairman and president.Commenting on the appointment of Mr Shiran, Mr Rabinowicz said: "Tefron has experienced exceptional growth in recent years with the strong management team that we have. As we continue to expand our operations globally we recognize the importance of adding highly qualified professionals with international experience to ensure that we have the necessary personnel to further our growth."Mr Shiran has over 14 years of management experience. Prior to joining Tefron, he spent six years as the general manager of Technoplast Industries, an injection moulding and extrusion company listed on the London and Tel-Aviv stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020