ISRAEL: Tefron Appoints Yosef Shiran CEO
Tefron, one of the world's leading producers of seamless intimate apparel, today announced the appointment of Yosef Shiran as chief executive officer. He will join the company on January 1, 2001. At the same time the company announced that Sigi Rabinowicz was appointed chairman and president.Commenting on the appointment of Mr Shiran, Mr Rabinowicz said: "Tefron has experienced exceptional growth in recent years with the strong management team that we have. As we continue to expand our operations globally we recognize the importance of adding highly qualified professionals with international experience to ensure that we have the necessary personnel to further our growth."Mr Shiran has over 14 years of management experience. Prior to joining Tefron, he spent six years as the general manager of Technoplast Industries, an injection moulding and extrusion company listed on the London and Tel-Aviv stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack