ISRAEL: Tefron Cuts Q2 Earnings, Sales Outlook
Intimate apparel manufacturer Tefron Ltd on Wednesday cut its second quarter profit and sales outlook amid challenging market conditions and product delays from a production shift to Israel. The Bnei-Brak-based company, which makes underwear for top brands such as Victoria's Secret, Gap, Target, Nike, JC Penney and Adidas, said it now expects to post a quarterly loss of $1 million on sales of $41m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores