ISRAEL: Tefron Delight At Q1 Profit
Leading producer of seamless intimate apparel, Tefron Inc, on Friday posted a first quarter net profit of $0.6 million compared to a net loss of $5.1m in the year-ago period. The firm, which makes underwear for famous brands such as Victoria's Secret, Gap, Target, Nike and JC Penney, said sales fell to $40.2m from $43.3m in 2001. Operating income for the period was $2.7m versus an operating loss of $4.3m last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores