ISRAEL: Tefron hires North America marketing chief
Israeli intimate apparel firm Tefron has named Rebecca Zuber as its chief marketing officer for North America.
She will be based in Tefron's New York office and be responsible for all US accounts, a statement said.
Zuber previously worked for 12 years at Delta Galil, an intimate apparel manufacturer, in posts including executive vice president of design and merchandising and president of Delta NY.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said: "Rebecca has the managerial, analytical and creative skills necessary to build and maintain Tefron's multifaceted sales and customer service efforts.
"Rebecca's broad-based experience will enable her to collaborate with design, development, and sales team in Israel in order to create products that meet customer demands and secure Tefron's leadership position."
Tefron manufactures intimate apparel, active wear and swimwear for brands including Victoria's Secret, The Gap, JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Lululemon Athletica, Calvin Klein, Maidenform, Patagonia, Reebok, and El Corte Englese.
Companies: Tefron Ltd, Delta Galil Industries Ltd, Victoria’s Secret, JC Penney Company Inc, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, Lululemon Athletica Inc, Calvin Klein Inc, Maidenform Brands Inc, Patagonia Inc, Reebok International
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' October 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Retailer Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret, Pink and La Senza chains, has raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting strong third-quarter results....
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Are apparel prices really rising?
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020