ISRAEL: Tefron hires North America marketing chief
Israeli intimate apparel firm Tefron has named Rebecca Zuber as its chief marketing officer for North America.
She will be based in Tefron's New York office and be responsible for all US accounts, a statement said.
Zuber previously worked for 12 years at Delta Galil, an intimate apparel manufacturer, in posts including executive vice president of design and merchandising and president of Delta NY.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said: "Rebecca has the managerial, analytical and creative skills necessary to build and maintain Tefron's multifaceted sales and customer service efforts.
"Rebecca's broad-based experience will enable her to collaborate with design, development, and sales team in Israel in order to create products that meet customer demands and secure Tefron's leadership position."
Tefron manufactures intimate apparel, active wear and swimwear for brands including Victoria's Secret, The Gap, JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Lululemon Athletica, Calvin Klein, Maidenform, Patagonia, Reebok, and El Corte Englese.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' October 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Retailer Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret, Pink and La Senza chains, has raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting strong third-quarter results....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects