ISRAEL: Tefron hires North America marketing chief
Israeli intimate apparel firm Tefron has named Rebecca Zuber as its chief marketing officer for North America.
She will be based in Tefron's New York office and be responsible for all US accounts, a statement said.
Zuber previously worked for 12 years at Delta Galil, an intimate apparel manufacturer, in posts including executive vice president of design and merchandising and president of Delta NY.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said: "Rebecca has the managerial, analytical and creative skills necessary to build and maintain Tefron's multifaceted sales and customer service efforts.
"Rebecca's broad-based experience will enable her to collaborate with design, development, and sales team in Israel in order to create products that meet customer demands and secure Tefron's leadership position."
Tefron manufactures intimate apparel, active wear and swimwear for brands including Victoria's Secret, The Gap, JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Lululemon Athletica, Calvin Klein, Maidenform, Patagonia, Reebok, and El Corte Englese.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' October 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Retailer Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret, Pink and La Senza chains, has raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting strong third-quarter results....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- World cotton trade seen stable in 2015/16
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020