ISRAEL: Tefron hires North America marketing chief
Israeli intimate apparel firm Tefron has named Rebecca Zuber as its chief marketing officer for North America.
She will be based in Tefron's New York office and be responsible for all US accounts, a statement said.
Zuber previously worked for 12 years at Delta Galil, an intimate apparel manufacturer, in posts including executive vice president of design and merchandising and president of Delta NY.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said: "Rebecca has the managerial, analytical and creative skills necessary to build and maintain Tefron's multifaceted sales and customer service efforts.
"Rebecca's broad-based experience will enable her to collaborate with design, development, and sales team in Israel in order to create products that meet customer demands and secure Tefron's leadership position."
Tefron manufactures intimate apparel, active wear and swimwear for brands including Victoria's Secret, The Gap, JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Lululemon Athletica, Calvin Klein, Maidenform, Patagonia, Reebok, and El Corte Englese.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' October 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Retailer Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret, Pink and La Senza chains, has raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting strong third-quarter results....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead