ISRAEL: Tefron names Arnon Tiberg as new chairman
Seamless underwear and activewear maker Tefron has appointed Arnon Tiberg as the new chairman of its board of directors, replacing Jacob Gelbard who has served in the role since December 2007.
Tiberg, a textile industry veteran, was president and CEO of Delta Galil Industries from 1997 to 2006 and has been a board member at Israeli nylon fibre firm Nilit since 1987.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said Tiberg's "long industry experience and direct knowledge of the major customer base will help to strengthen Tefron's turnaround programme and especially in improving our service to customers."
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Gap deepens social and environmental efforts
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Syrian refugee children found in Turkish factories
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024