ISRAEL: Tefron names Arnon Tiberg as new chairman
Seamless underwear and activewear maker Tefron has appointed Arnon Tiberg as the new chairman of its board of directors, replacing Jacob Gelbard who has served in the role since December 2007.
Tiberg, a textile industry veteran, was president and CEO of Delta Galil Industries from 1997 to 2006 and has been a board member at Israeli nylon fibre firm Nilit since 1987.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said Tiberg's "long industry experience and direct knowledge of the major customer base will help to strengthen Tefron's turnaround programme and especially in improving our service to customers."
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production