ISRAEL: Tefron names Arnon Tiberg as new chairman
Seamless underwear and activewear maker Tefron has appointed Arnon Tiberg as the new chairman of its board of directors, replacing Jacob Gelbard who has served in the role since December 2007.
Tiberg, a textile industry veteran, was president and CEO of Delta Galil Industries from 1997 to 2006 and has been a board member at Israeli nylon fibre firm Nilit since 1987.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said Tiberg's "long industry experience and direct knowledge of the major customer base will help to strengthen Tefron's turnaround programme and especially in improving our service to customers."
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras