ISRAEL: Tefron names Arnon Tiberg as new chairman
Seamless underwear and activewear maker Tefron has appointed Arnon Tiberg as the new chairman of its board of directors, replacing Jacob Gelbard who has served in the role since December 2007.
Tiberg, a textile industry veteran, was president and CEO of Delta Galil Industries from 1997 to 2006 and has been a board member at Israeli nylon fibre firm Nilit since 1987.
Tefron CEO Amit Meridor said Tiberg's "long industry experience and direct knowledge of the major customer base will help to strengthen Tefron's turnaround programme and especially in improving our service to customers."
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Temperature control key to successful seam sealing
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020