ISRAEL: Tefron Reports Second Quarter And Six Month Results
Tefron Ltd, a seamless intimate apparel manufacturer, announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Sales for the second quarter were $48.1m, compared to $63.9m for the prior year's quarter. Operating loss for the second quarter was $1m, compared to an operating profit of $7.8m for the second quarter of 2000. Net loss for the quarter was $2.6m or $0.21 per share (diluted) compared to a net income of $3.3m or $0.26 per share (diluted) for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022