ISRAEL: Tefron Reports Second Quarter And Six Month Results
Tefron Ltd, a seamless intimate apparel manufacturer, announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Sales for the second quarter were $48.1m, compared to $63.9m for the prior year's quarter. Operating loss for the second quarter was $1m, compared to an operating profit of $7.8m for the second quarter of 2000. Net loss for the quarter was $2.6m or $0.21 per share (diluted) compared to a net income of $3.3m or $0.26 per share (diluted) for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022