ISRAEL: Tefron Swings Into $3.1m Q2 Profit
Leading producer of seamless intimate apparel, Tefron Ltd, on Tuesday posted a second quarter net profit of $3.1 million compared to a year-ago loss of $2.6m and revealed a small rise in quarterly sales to $49.7m. The Bnei Brak-based company, which produces underwear for famous brands such as Victoria's Secret, Gap, Banana Republic, Target, Nike and Adidas, said first half sales slipped to $89.9m from $91.4m and net income $3.7m versus a net loss of $7.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack