USA: Telsonic Joins the Batson Team
Louis P Batson company recently signed agreements to be the exclusive agent in the textile industry for Telsonic, USA on their line of ultrasonic cutting and slitting products. This ultrasonic textile cutting system has been developed to 'cut-n-seal' textile fabrics consisting of thermoplastic material or a percentage of it. Due to the compact design the converter and sonotrode can be easily integrated into all machines, even where very limited space is available. The modular design of the generator permits the use of an almost unlimited number of ultrasonic knives for multiple cutting and sealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack