USA: Telsonic Joins the Batson Team
Louis P Batson company recently signed agreements to be the exclusive agent in the textile industry for Telsonic, USA on their line of ultrasonic cutting and slitting products. This ultrasonic textile cutting system has been developed to 'cut-n-seal' textile fabrics consisting of thermoplastic material or a percentage of it. Due to the compact design the converter and sonotrode can be easily integrated into all machines, even where very limited space is available. The modular design of the generator permits the use of an almost unlimited number of ultrasonic knives for multiple cutting and sealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020