USA: Telsonic Joins the Batson Team
Louis P Batson company recently signed agreements to be the exclusive agent in the textile industry for Telsonic, USA on their line of ultrasonic cutting and slitting products. This ultrasonic textile cutting system has been developed to 'cut-n-seal' textile fabrics consisting of thermoplastic material or a percentage of it. Due to the compact design the converter and sonotrode can be easily integrated into all machines, even where very limited space is available. The modular design of the generator permits the use of an almost unlimited number of ultrasonic knives for multiple cutting and sealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar