EUROPE: Tencel Takeover
Full details about the new set-up are to be announced by Mark Lejman, current chief executive of Tencel, during a press conference to be held on the Saturday of Premiere Vision.
By Sonia Roberts
Companies: Lenzing Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fibre company The Lenzing Group and engineering business Zimmer have settled a dispute over the patent for lyocell technology by way of a license deal for some of the designs in question....
Manmade cellulose fibre producer The Lenzing Group is to increase the prices of its fibres beginning in the fourth quarter....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar