USA: Tender Offer For Full Line Distributors Begins
The tender offer is being made pursuant to an agreement and plan of merger, dated July 9, 2001, among Full Line, Broder Bros, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, FLD Acquisition Corp. The tender offer is scheduled to expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time on Thursday, August 9, 2001, unless extended.
MacKenzie Partners is the information agent for the tender offer.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts