US: Tennessee Apparel upgrades to NGC's ERP solution
Clothing manufacturer Tennessee Apparel Corp has upgraded to NGC's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and production management software in a bid to gain new flexibility and a streamlined work flow.
The long-established company, which has supplied apparel for the fashion industry and government since 1901, has been using NGC tools for nearly a decade. New functionality includes enhanced visibility and detailed reporting capabilities.
"NGC's new ERP software will provide the flexible customer order processing, simplified raw materials purchasing, increased inventory control and import management features we need to efficiently run our business," said Rick Francis, co-president, Tennessee Apparel Corp.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack