UK: Terry Green To Join Minerva's Allders Bid?
Former Bhs and Debenhams chief Terry Green has teamed up with property group Minerva and Lehman Brothers in a bid to buy troubled department store chain Allders, media reports claimed on Tuesday. According to reports in the UK press, Green has been asked to invest in the bidding group and is the man seen as most likely to take charge of the 44-store group if a rumoured £125 million formal pre-Christmas bid is successful
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again